Build Your Yoga Business

This blog will share tested marketing techniques that will help yoga teachers grow their business.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Our Yoga Videos Are Ready

Namaste!

We are delighted to report we have posted two important videos
to help you grow as a yoga teacher.

You are welcome to view these videos. They are viewed best on
a high speed connection (DSL or Cable) but will work (slowly)
on a telephone dial up.

One video explains our site http://www.buildyouryogabusiness.com

The other video offers a relatively unknown marketing method my partner Sara
is using which has pulled in many clients and thousands of dollars
in revenue.

Once you've seen the videos, register and participate in our forum
for yoga teachers.

(You are receiving this because you are already on our email list.)

http://www.buildyouryogabusiness.com

Enjoy the videos.

Om Shanti Shanti Om.

Harlan Kilstein

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Marilynn said…

    The nearest town recognized by Craig's List is 2.5 hours away. Our town of 10,000 has 22 yoga teachers and about the same number of "healers" per capita. We have a median income of ~$13,000. The waiting list for the "health and wellness column" in the local monthly tabloid is over 2 years. What are some techniques that are going to work in this remote setting?

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Brandi Smith said…

    I just recently joined your email list and am a little confused about the video regarding craigslist. Firslty there were no pictoral examples, so I couldn't see what you were talking about, making it hard to follow as my page didn't have the things you were suggestion. Secondly, I've attempted using craigslist in the past and have only gotten junk emails or people seeking something other than what I've posted and was really curious to know two things: where do you post (lessons is not an option, there is community or services both have lessons/classes however services has therapeutics)and how are you able to repost? Anytime I've tried posting the same thing or similar item it tells me I cannot repost, so is there some trick that I don't know (because other people are obviously able to do so)
    Would really like to know! Thanks!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi,

    I am the assistant editor for Healthyoga.com, whose sole purpose is to offer a free informational resource to the public for those seeking advice on a variety of yoga related topics from professionals.

    I've found your blog through a few of our mutual online affiliates and would love to work with you as well. I have interest in being included within your blog roll and would love to explore possibilities. Thank you for your time, I look forward to your response.

    Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

    Thank you
    Kathy Ray
    kathy.healthyoga.com@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home